Thanks to those who attended our online AGM that was originally scheduled for our Term 1 meeting (cancelled due to COVID-19).
We had promised a lucky 'door' prize and we are pleased to be sending Lance Pilgrim (Woodleigh) a $100 Uber Eats voucher to shout their team some lunch.
You can click here to access the presentation from the meeting, but a brief summary of the discussions below:
- Membership Report showed 368 members and 112 schools
- Schools will not be charged for 2020 renewal due to COVID-19
- Overview of member resources developed was presented
- Summary of meetings and topics held throughout the past year
- Click here to access the financial report (members only)
- Sponsorship Update with our new sponsors and the process we follow
- Committee: Special thanks to John McAlister from Wesley leaving his role as Treasurer and to Ashley Voigt (Mazenod) and Lauren Sayer (Haileybury) for joining the other existing Committee members.
- Future plans include the Online Device Showcase, Battery Recycling Project, more videos, licence negotiations (Adobe & Microsoft) and PD projects.
- Special thanks to all our members, school who host events, the Committee, Madeleine (our admin support) and once again John McAlister.